mercredi 2 avril 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Need I say a word???
can't help it, my daughter almost 3 years ago during a medieval festival in Fribourg, Switzerland. We ate the famous medieval soup to learn the ways of the ancient time, i didn't like it (hehehe) but this shot will remind us to that day. Can you guess what's on it? could not be too bad...
visit wordless wednesday for more entries.

14 commentaires:

Jules a dit…

This is one of those times where a picture IS worth a thousand words. Nice post.

Anonyme a dit…

I bet that's squash :)

Gabriel a dit…

Yeah, it doesn't look like she loved the soup. Great picture, though! :-)

Thanks for dropping by. My post today: "This is my hometown".

Happy WW!

Mercedes a dit…

Great photo shot! The soup looks ok~I'm scared to ask what is in it-lol! You can check mine out here

Anonyme a dit…

heheheh it makes me smile. i can imagine that is sour or sth bland plus it's veggie so am sure she won't like it. right?

happy WW!

SandyCarlson a dit…

What a face! Reminds me of my daughter.

Haydee a dit…

she was trying to cover her ears so she will not hear our discouraging words. It was a dare she has to take with the rest of us...the thing on the spoon is some kind of a soften tongue of some animal...it was a bit weird and the awful backtaste, eww but hey, that was gourmet in those days.

Anonyme a dit…

hehe at least she tried :)

KathyLikesPink a dit…

My daughter makes that face when I try to make her eat vegetables!

escape a dit…

cute shot. very real.

Anonyme a dit…

Love that shot!

Happy WW!

Barb a dit…

I think it's safe to assume it's not Pizza Soup. hehehe.

Erin Faye a dit…

lol! that is too funny!

Lori a dit…

Whats the yucky face for? It looks delicious:) Happy WW and thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...