lundi 21 avril 2008

Weekend Snapshot #33

Our family weekend destination...

The Annual Tulip Festival 2008
Morges, Switzerland
More than a hundred thousand tulips, narcissi, daffodils and hyacinths bloom in the Parc de l’Indépendence beside Lake Geneva.

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

wow! tulips!!!! nice catch... mines' up too hope you can drop by...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling a dit…

I'll go wild there taking pictures of those tulips!! :)

escape a dit…

hiyah! nice tulips. it's so expensive to buy tulips here in the Philippines.

chartao a dit…

the tulips are very nice!!!

thanks for dropping by my blog! ;)

SandyCarlson a dit…

These are wonderful. I love tulips!

Anonyme a dit…

beautiful tulip..

My WS : my son “helped“ us Thanks

Juliana RW a dit…

wow...nice weekend you have.

Will you visit mine Thanks

Carver a dit…

Gorgeous shots. I love tulips and that's a fantastic place. I wish I could visit that some time.

Anonyme a dit…

I like tulips...I have some here in our yard...mine is up...

Pinay a dit…

That's SPRING!I love tulips!ang ganda ng weather nyo dyan Haydee,buti pa kayo.

yvelle a dit…

i love tulips! nice shot.. happy ws. if you have time to visit, here's mine:
http://biancaelyse-mylife.blogspot.com/

Liz a dit…

hi haydee! how are you? i hope you're doing well. i have a tag for you...

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-are-you-feeling-today.html

see yah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...