dimanche 6 avril 2008

The Sunset


The Sunset
image taken April 04, 2008 @ 7:54 pm .
Since enrolling my photography class, i've been having so much energy taking pictures in every chances i get. Aside from my week's homework and projects, i just have so much enthusiasm with my new passion so i keep going with it. Here's one shot that i took, dramatic but inspiring. The sun sets but we know it will rise the next day with it's wonderful ray of shine.
I feel like sharing the image and if you have some comments or critiques, i would be very happy to take them. .
Thank you for dropping by...

6 commentaires:

KOSTAS a dit…

Very good the your blog, marvellous photograph, with splendid colours, the shade of tree gives a exotic beauty in the photograph, the bridge fixes the depth and the sun plays with our soul!
All these together, and with the eye of photographer make current post most excellent!

eastcoastlife a dit…

You are early, sweetie!

I should enrol in a photography class too and get a DSLR! You took a lovely photo here!

Haydee a dit…

Thank you so much for your kind comments Kostas. I am doing my best to really improve my technical skills in photography...i know it's one aspect in order to get the composition right as well as the exposure.

Haydee a dit…

I was really shocked to learn of my early entry...never too late, i posted a new one.
You should check out Betterphoto for some class that might be of your interest. I still have a lot to learn in this hobby. But I am enjoying the process...Thank you for stopping by

escape a dit…

this is a really good shot. thanks to photography class and to your good instinct of including the tree in the picture.

congratulations!

Lily a dit…

That was beautiful! thanks for sharing Haydee. and thanks for dropping by my place. wishing you a great week-end.
Tc always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...