mardi 4 mars 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday Edition

17 commentaires:

eastcoastlife a dit…

Wow! What a great shot! I must change to a more powerful camera!

Haydee a dit…

I am a newbie in taking pictues, just the right moment and the right light, and i was there.

jams o donnell a dit…

WHat an excellent shot! Happy WW

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo Madame for the great shot,ang galing mong photographer haydee,as in bow ako sa yo.

SandyCarlson a dit…

Bravo is right! This is wonderful. That must be one happy bee!

Anonyme a dit…

Timing IS everything! Great picture.

happy ww, Tuesday style. :)

Anonyme a dit…

lovely shot!

nice timing too for capturing the busy bee.

Anonyme a dit…

what a beautiful photo that is. Well done! Happy WW on Tuesday to you...

Unknown a dit…

Oh my - what a great combination of colors and life.

Happy WW :)

Jim a dit…

That is the most interesting and pretties pictures I have seen in a long time. It begs me to think action!
Happy WW/T! (mine is postdated Wednesday only) Thanks for your visit!

poor man's nicole richie a dit…

perfect! i wanna be a pro-shutter.

Morning Sniffles

letha a dit…

Great shot

Amy a dit…

ms haydee, ka guapa sa imo entry uy! loved it:)

Sandee a dit…

Beautiful. Mother Nature at work. Have a great WW. :)

Four-eyed-missy a dit…

Oh my, fantastic shot! You captured the bee-at-work perfectly.

Lori a dit…

Absolutely beautiful!! Happy WW.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys a dit…

Beautiful ♥ macro shot - awesome capture
My WW is up
My Little Drummer boys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...