dimanche 2 mars 2008

Weekend Snapshot #26


I took this picture yesterday on a very late afternoon. This is one of the famous image in my town. I hope your weekend was a nice one.


10 commentaires:

SandyCarlson a dit…

That's a very interesting shot. Ethereal. Great job. Thanks.

Anonyme a dit…

That's Ethereal indeed! And such beauty in the town you live in! Hope to see more:)

Lilli & Nevada a dit…

Wow that is very neat i love the B&W look.

Butchay a dit…

very nice...love it

Natalie a dit…

Wow! That's really interesting!

Munchkin Mommy a dit…

that's an awesome shot! it looks like a painting. :)

have a great week!

Mapped Memories
Cafe Munchkin

Jen a dit…

Wow, I can't believe you took that shot! It's amazing! I love the clouds in the background. Everything about the photo is perfect!

Carver a dit…

That's an amazing shot. Very dramatic and beautiful.

poor man's nicole richie a dit…

you could have been my sorority sis eh?
this is one dramatic shot.

Morning Sniffles

Maria's Space a dit…

Stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...