lundi 10 mai 2010

Lose the Pounds

I've been thinking lately on how to get back in shape and practically lose some of the weight which i gained after having my 3rd child. Guess what? he is now 4 years old. I am seriously upset that i could not make a stable regime in managing my health. Two years back, i was such a gym buff and i can really see the difference from today's slacking off. My weight was 125 lbs! and i loved it...

So, now...I am recording this process in getting back into shape.
Here's where I weight at the moment
STarting weight --- 132 lbs.Goal weight ------- 122 lbs.
10 lbs. to lose!!!

This is making me nervous at the same time, I don't want to pressure myself. I would like to find joy and fun in this whole thing. If ever you stumble in this blog, please leave some inspirational message to help me keep going.

1 commentaire:

haydee a dit…

update! a year later...
after many mileage of running and joining different race which included a half marathon, I am now weighing a whooping 52kg! :) Endurance is high and positive energy is very much flowing in my veins... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...