mardi 26 février 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday Edition
This is my daughter Ina. She is 13 and a very thoughtful and adoring girl. I took this picture last sunday while we went up hiking in Verbier. I manipulated the image to just show the prominent color which best represents how beautiful that day was. Check out more Wordless Wednesday.

10 commentaires:

Kathy a dit…

Very artistic! Great pose!

Sandee a dit…

What a awesome job too. Your daughter is lovely. Have a great WW. :)

SandyCarlson a dit…

Your daughter is a natural beauty and has a talented mom.

Jenn in Holland a dit…

It's a lovely shot. The scarf is great!

Digital Flower Pictures a dit…

Nice work and she looks like a model.

chartao a dit…

very cool, the edited color really made the photo stand out more!!

Happy WW!

Gabriel a dit…

Beautiful picture! My grandmother's name was Haydée, and I have been writing about her these last days, what a coincidence!

My post today (well, technically, tomorrow): "Soccer Stars".

Happy WW!

Sunshinelene a dit…

the shot is lovely!

Francine Ann a dit…

I DIDNT know na you join to. anyway, i like your shot!

Sweetiepie a dit…

I like the pic of you daugther. I would to join the wordless but I just can`t seem to figured it out. would you mind to tell me how?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...